Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Oct 2020
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, one of the leading Pharmaceutical Companies, currently is looking for Payroll Specialist to ensure that the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities are delivered in a timely fashion.
Expires on 04 Nov 2020
- Payroll related operations and personal data maintenance in accordance with compliance, regulation and audit practices
- Handle payroll process of Hong Kong employees, including updating data in payroll system
- Calculate MPF contributions by Employer and Employees and arrange payment to Trustee
- Prepare monthly payroll cost reporting and employees tax return filing
- Ensure Salary disbursement, over-payment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate time frames and comply with relevant legislation
- Participates in payroll projects and/or payroll and personal data audit activities
- Deals with queries from staff in a timely manner
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) email@example.com
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar experience role
- Good with numbers and meticulous
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Hong Kong Employment and Tax Ordinance
- Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**