Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 May 2020
Fund Operation Manager
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a state-owned Chinese asset management company, is currently looking for a Fund Operation Manager for their operation in Hong Kong. This is a new headcount as a result of their fast expanding business.
Expires on 25 Jun 2020
- Perform daily fund operation duties including trade affirmation, position reconciliations, cash management, corporate action and settlement
- Work closely with other team members such as portfolio manager, trading, finance and compliance to ensure operational process is smooth
- Liaise with fund custodian, fund administrator, executing brokers, external auditors and other service providers
- Prepare & Review for valuation and NAV statements
- Handle book keeping, account opening, subscription, redemption and monitor various fund operation issues
- Execute systems enhancements and projects to optimize operational workflow
- Ensure the fund operation in compliance with all SFC applicable regulations
- Perform other ad hoc projects/ tasks
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. email@example.com
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 5 years of fixed income fund operation experience in asset management firms
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, investment management and fund management system
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 803
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
13 Apr 2020
Settlement Manager – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securities
- transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bonds
- and Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 3-5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
- Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057