Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jun 2022
Relationship Manager (Singapore based)
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur Client, a leading brokerage is looking for Relationship Managers focusing on Taiwan market in this newly created position in Singapore. Applicants should have existing Taiwanese client resources and they can look forward to building their career in a dynamic organization who rewards performance.
- Opportunity to work in Singapore
- Attractive commission plan
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Act as the main point of contact for the portfolio of HNW clients.
- Maximize growth and profitability to achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Cross selling of products and services by identifying and customizing solutions to meet clients’ financial and transactional needs
- Engage clients on a wide range of product and services, including trading, margin financing, cash management, custodian services, loans, fixed income products etc.
- Work with various departments in credit, capital and other risk approval processes and run transaction return calculations
- Proactively fact-find to assist clients with their requirements and enquiries
- Provide prompt problem resolution to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Develop network of professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge, and promoting the company’s brand
Posted ByTracy Chan
Tel: 2521-5118 ext. 802TracyKY.Chan@peoplesearch.jobs
- Degree holder and above
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a dedicated client relationship role. Applicants with Taiwanese clients will have an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and team work skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' needs
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Tracy Chan:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 802
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **