Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2019
(Taiwanese Candidate Calling) Sr. Relationship Manager / Team Head - Corporate Banking (Taiwanese corporate client)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients are well established and reputable international platform in Hong Kong. Currently they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams to handling the existing client pool. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development • Strong career progression and diverse exposure
Expires on 06 Dec 2019
- Independently develop and manage a portfolio of Taiwanese corporate clients
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, project financing, and treasury product or services
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and credit proposals
- Explore new business opportunities and assist the team to achieve budget targets
- Candidate would need to have leadership ability to build up a team
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only native Taiwanese will be considered in this position
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 – 8 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking. Team leading experience will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
04 Oct 2019
Manager, Finance Projects
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client in a Conglomerate is currently looking to hire a Manager, Finance Projects.
Expires on 05 Dec 2019
- Develop and maintain global blueprint for finance processes and internal controls
- Be the subject matter expert to drive process improvements and standardization across the Group whilst ensuring high standards of internal controls
- Provide functional expertise and guidance during system implementation and enhancement, including determining functional business requirements, preparation of test cases, UAT, user training, etc
- Manage cross-functional across Business Groups on projects for process improvement
Posted ByKenny Tham Keng Yip (Reg No: R1440569)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA
- Min 8 years of experience in Finance & Controlling
- Experience in SAP FICO, FM & BPC is preferred
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure for tight submission deadline
- As the role requires frequent communication with counterparts based in China, Mandarin speaking candidates are preferred
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kenny Tham Keng Yip, Reg No: R1440569). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057