Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Sep 2020
AVP/VP – Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Corporate Bank with a growing presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be exposed to great opportunities with the Bank's global market presence, growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 12 Nov 2020
- Responsible for managing the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently
- Focus on the new business acquisition with a strong focus on the South East Asia Market
- Cross-selling bank’s products and services among business units and inter-branch
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of corporate banking experience
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, derivatives and structured financing
- Proven track record of client success, improving and maintaining client relationships
- Able to work in a fast pace and highly intense environment
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, required to handle internal & external stakeholders from North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Shirlynxf.email@example.com (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
*All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.