Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Jan 2021
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER | FMCG & E-COMMERCE | SINGAPORE BASED
SingaporePermanent PositionA fast-growing Company with businesses across FMCG & e-Commerce, with a niche towards the beauty products in the region, is currently on the lookout for a Financial Controller for its offices in Southeast Asia. Reporting directly to the founder of the firm the Finance Controller will be a key hire of the business, and end to end duties include cash management, inventory accounting, AP/AR, etc, to managing external auditors. As a senior member of the firm, you will be directly involved in the shaping the company’s growth direction and development in the region. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$120,000.
Expires on 17 Feb 2021
- Manage daily finance operation activities in the Company; Project AR & AP, cashflow, bank activities, reconciliations, month/year end close.
- Manage statutory audits and support tax compliance; e.g. GST reporting, Annual tax, due diligence etc
- Ability to lead special finance projects, manage the centralized finance systems with an ambition to further automate processes
- Strategic partner to business and other leaders in the group with insightful business and finance inputs relating to key business decisions
- Develop and maintain sound internal control system in business and financial reporting processes
Posted ByNg Se Wei (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 or more years in accounting as a qualified accountant.
- Coming with in-house experience as a finance manager / controller filing full set of accounts with ACRA, with a keen appreciation towards finance systems and controls would be ideal.
- Financial control experience involving the sales/purchases of goods internationally is desirable, such as e-commerce, trading firms, etc.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, we look forward to your resume in discretion to Se Wei at email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057