Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Sep 2021
AVP/ VP KYC Onboarding - Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced KYC professional. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team that assess each client On-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence to ensure complete documentation. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- To perform Client onboarding and KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing private banking and corporate banking clients as a Maker or Checker;
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank;
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Client Services Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information;
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable;
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments;
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database;
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients (when required)
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- 5-10 years compliance experience KYC operations/ AML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057