Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jun 2020
Senior Manager, Compliance
SingaporePermanent PositionA Russian Private Equity firm looking for a senior Compliance Manager to join them.
Expires on 30 Jul 2020
- Ensure regulatory compliance aspects of our business (fund management, investment holding, Fund structures) - key MAS regulatory considerations, including SFA, CDSA, TSOFA;
- Analyse, monitor regulatory developments and implement measures in an effective way as applicable;
- Ensure that appropriate and necessary compliance systems, policies, practices, procedures and culture are in place;
- Manage records and files keeping for MAS submission and other regulatory requirements;
- Handle general corporate and regulatory matters, corporate governance and compliance functions;
- Oversee KYC/AML, FATCA/CRS and other investor onboarding requirements;
- Be involved in BCP testing, internal audit planning, risk management functions;
- Provide correct and timely assessment of compliance issues and give solutions;
- Advice senior management and the board of directors on compliance related matters;
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and implementing improvements as applicable;
- Prepare the annual compliance plan and assist the Board of Directors to implement;
- Annually or any other required frequency conduct and monitor a compliance risk-focused assessment;
- Work with the Board of Directors to deliver the annual compliance monitoring programme;
- Manage the day to day compliance, corporate governance related activities;
- Assist with the preparation of compliance and risk reports for Committee/Board meetings;
- Responsibility for maintaining the Compliance Framework and calendar with oversight provided by the Board of Directors;
- Support the Legal teams in (Russia Headquarters), India and other wider Legal & Compliance team as directed;
- Manage strategic / adhoc projects to include new regulatory requirements ensuring appropriate and timely identification, assessment and implementation;
- Review and enhance documents / presentations / agreements e.g. marketing for compliance purposes;
- Support internal governing matters; e.g. conduct and coordinate Board Meetings, or other meetings;
- Undertaking a broad variety of corporate legal work including corporate decisions, managing employment-related matters, conduct and coordinate Board Meetings, or other meetings.
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- More than 8 years of experience in financial services Compliance;
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MAS regulatory frameworks and/or regulations for Fund management (RFMC / CMS);
- Familiarity with policies and implantation procedures of KYC and AML standards, risk management and compliance frameworks
- Understanding of key and material points; be able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; team collaborator with strong communications skills;
- The ability to work independently and lead by example and provide support to the Directors and other staff;
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to execute tasks within a small and flexible team
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines and manage competing and sometimes changing priorities
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of tasks through to completion
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057