Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2019
Compliance Officer - Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced and independent Compliance Officer to join their team. You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and responsible for the banking institution by providing advisory on regulatory requirements relating to private banks, responsible for AML policies & advisory and performing compliance monitoring & testing. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Provide regulatory advisory relating to private banks
- Perform AML policies and advisory & CDD end-to-end process
- Perform compliance monitoring & testing
- Keep abreast of regulatory development
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree/diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of Compliance experience in Corporate / Private Banking
- Good understanding of Wealth Management / Private Banking business & products
- Excellent knowledge in MAS regulations (SFA / FFA/ Banking Act)
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
08 Nov 2019
Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank, Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA boutique regional bank is looking for a compliance officer to take on the role of a Head of Department. You will be leading a team of two compliance officers on both AML and regulatory compliance issues in both retail and corporate banking. You can expect the role to give exposure in a top-managerial position within compliance. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $180,000 annually.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- oversee the setting of standards and policies to ensure that the bank complies with regulations
- oversee effective compliance testing of policies and procedures to identify gaps and address those issues
- provide assurance to both the GM and the Global Head of Compliance that regulatory requirements are complied with
Posted ByAndreas Satria Tobias (Reg No: R1986784)
- A good university degree
- 7 to 10 years of experience in both retail and corporate banking compliance
- Experience in a team lead position for either AML or Regulatory Compliance; preferably both.
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, drop me, Tobias, a call at 65113428. Alternatively, you can reach me at Tobias.Andreas@peoplesearch.jobs.
(Andreas Satria Tobias, Reg No: R1986784)