Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jan 2021
Private Bank - Client Onboarding (KYC) AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional private bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced AML/KYC Officer. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team that assess each client On-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence to ensure complete documentation. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $100k per annum.
Expires on 05 Feb 2021
- Research and review the background of new and existing clients. Communicate and explain any reasons for rejection to brokers or requestors in course of research.
- Maintain procedures, system controls and identify key process improvements related to the KYC/AML processes for all business products
- Assess each client On-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence to ensure complete documentation and ensure company meets its obligations under relevant AML regulations and guidance;
- Keep abreast of regulatory and legal initiatives, highlighting significant AML/KYC/sanctions compliance issues and advising on implications of changes in regulation to the On-boarding process.
- Perform regular periodic reviews of client accounts based on set review dates.
- Review and approve changes to Client Data Maintenance, and update data into Client On- boarding systems, update systems and other workflow tools as necessary.
- Provide day-to-day AML/KYC advice and guidance
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 years relevant working experiences in banking industry.
- Understanding of AML/KYC documentation requirements and structure of trading counterparts.
- Good understanding of Financial Regulations affecting AML/KYC client On-boarding process e.g. FACTA, SEF and screening tools
- Detailed and meticulous in performing checks against company policies.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057