Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Sep 2021
VP, AML | European Corporate/Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank, looking to recruit an experienced AML Compliance Professional to support their team in Singapore. In return, you will enjoy annual remuneration of up to S$180,000.
Expires on 08 Oct 2021
- Act as an AML advisor to all CIB business units on areas involving, but not limited to, the Know Your Customer (KYC) vetting process, the surveillance of transactions (AML/CTF/Sanctions), and investigations and training
- Monitor suspicious transaction and Sanctions alerts and escalate as appropriate, and review sanction hits escalated by Operations
- QA on KYC files and TM notifications that are deemed necessary , and help to develop, implement and process AML
- Assuring that suitable AML risk mitigation programs, policies, processes, systems, and controls are in place, with a focus on AML/CTF and Sanctions
- Conduct and validate a high-risk client's KYC, which includes a Customer Sanction Risk Assessment
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: 8182 email@example.com
- 5 years plus of relevant FCC experience, CIB experience
- Independent hands on experience
- Team players, good communication skills, goal oriented
- ACAMS Certified Preferred
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd