Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 May 2020
AML Compliance Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-established Insurance Company is currently looking for an AML compliance professional to join their team. In this role, you will be given a great opportunity to be apart of the qualitative and compliant KYC process for new and existing customers. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to $70,000 per annum
Expires on 11 Jun 2020
- Performing customer due diligence activities including clearing of screening matches, name trawling in accordance to the internal processes/procedures and target turnaround time;
- Performing peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts as and when required;
- Liaising with various business and functional units for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately;
- Performing enhanced due diligence on high risk customers including customer risk assessment and escalation to senior management for approval where required.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Preferably Diploma in Financial/Business/Accounting studies or relevant Degree;
- At least 3 years of KYC/ AML working experience;
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
(Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted