Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Aug 2020
Associate / AVP, KYC
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the French wholesale banks. Who is looking for an experienced KYC/ client onboarding person to join them.
Expires on 29 Sep 2020
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities as a Maker or Checker
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- To liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders such as Front Office and Client Services Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information
- To work with local Japan Operations and Compliance team in Japan and to assist with local regulatory visits / survey pertaining to KYC
- Feeling confident and ability to speak to external clients as part of KYC process and following up with KYC documents
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients.
- To take part in Projects and perform UAT testing assigned by the Manager
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 8128 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Banking / Finance / equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in KYC / CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes
- Fluent in Japanese and/or Korean both speaking and conversation as this role will be communicating with Korean and/or Japanese counterparts.
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with cross functional teams and capable of working on own initiative and prioritizing work load
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and execute task with a sense of urgency and with ultimate goal of delivering tasks on time
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057