Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 May 2020
Regulatory Compliance Officer, Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional bank is expanding their private banking business and is looking for an officer to assist with the added regulatory work required. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance as part of a team working on compliance issues in the private banking business line. This will be a great opportunity for compliance officers to develop their expertise in private banking and participate in a business from the ground up. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $120,000 per annum.
You will be expected to:
• Assist in the development of frameworks for private banking compliance and recommend remediation where necessary
• Liaise with key regulators and external auditors concerning all private banking compliance issues
• Advise business lines and management on regulatory issues
• Plan and develop training programs to instill a strong compliance culture
• Keep abreast of regulatory updates and develop relevant policies to address these changesExpires on 02 Jun 2020
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
You are expected to have:
• Excellent working knowledge of the SFA and FAA
• 5-8 years in private banking with strong experience in compliance
• A good university degree
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, reach email@example.com