Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Aug 2019
AML/CFT Compliance & Operations Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Asian Insurance Corporation seeks a responsible and amicable AMLCFT Compliance Manager to help and review transaction surveillance and investigation.
You will be part of the Group AML/CFT Compliance & Operations Team, specifically in the areas of transaction surveillance and investigation to assist in the development and implementation of AMLCFT processes.
Expires on 17 Nov 2019
- Conduct fact find and review transaction surveillance alerts in accordance to the target turnaround time;
- Perform peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts as and when required by the supervisor;
- Assist in the development and implementation of AML/CFT processes, procedures and risk management controls in compliance with AML/CFT regulations, in particular in the areas of transactions surveillance and investigation;
- Assist in the development and testing of AML/CFT systems and applications;
- Assist in filing of suspicious transaction reporting to STROLLS;
- Develop & implement initiatives for improvement and transform practices for an effective AML/CFT program; and
- Carry out tasks as instructed by the supervisors.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business, Accounting and/or Engineering from recognized tertiary institution. Other areas of education will also be considered;
- At least 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience in the area of AML/CFT compliance (transaction surveillance & investigation), compliance, internal audit or risk management in insurance or financial services industry;
- AML specialist certification with a recognized institution/association will be an advantage;
- Meticulous, good analytical skills and problem solving skills’
- Able to work independently and as a team;
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057