Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Apr 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is one of the largest composite insurer known globally is seeking for a Senior Underwriter to lead in the New Business underwriting team. As a lead, you will be responsible to provide all underwriting support for all individual product lines in the New Business underwriting. This role will be reporting to the Head of New Business.
Expires on 22 May 2021
- Build a strong UW service in NB department across the Company; manage a team of underwriters, supporting applications submitted by distribution
- Oversee the research, develop and implement of all underwriting initiative to ensure Company maintains at a competitive edge, ensure awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company
- Provide underwriting advice and support for distribution representatives through e-booking, emails and phone calls; underwriting advice to agency leaders through regular meet up sessions.
- Provide critical liaison and build strong business relationship between NBU and distributors.
- Ensure department’s KPI are achieved.
- Conduct underwriting training for distribution channels; and review on pending cases.
- Assigned special project management (e.g.) from time to time reviewing underwriting guidelines, review and streamline work processes to support business operations.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Extensive background and experience in all aspect of risks assessment; Medical and non-medical
- Degree and at least 10+ years in Underwriting Life, Accident and Health risk
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management
- Independent and can work under pressure negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and business acumen
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057