Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jun 2020
Manager, Technology Consulting (Insurance)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established regional InsurTech Consulting firm is currently seeking an experienced Insurance / Consultancy leader with strong core implementation project experience while possessing good communication skills to face and liaise with business users, being able to manage stakeholders well. With a focus on analyzing the distribution business and functional requirements, incumbent will have to write and design documents, solutions and workflows.
Expires on 16 Jul 2020
- Acquire projects and/or support the senior management in acquisitions and sales through strong client engagement
- Manage several projects under an account, including mentoring teams of consultants
- Oversee the implementation and quality control of projects with regards to both budget and content
- Conduct interviews and workshops with clients to translate their requirements into well formulated solutions
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder
- At least six to ten years of experience in the life/non-life insurance domain (retail/corporate solutions) within technology consulting or industry roles
- Project experience in one of the following areas is a must: Core system implementation and/or enhancement, underwriting, claims, financial/technical accounting, operational process improvements
- Demonstrated leadership experience in project management
- Experience in sales and project acquisition, comfortable managing stakeholders and multiple projects while managing business expectations accordingly
- Capable of applying technology principles to business and good understanding of technology and development lifecycle
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluency in a South East Asian language, especially Mandarin and Cantonese, will be an added advantage when participating in regional projects as this role requires to communicate with stakeholders in Southeast Asia.
- Highly analytical and structured in problem solving; able to quickly understand complex situations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines with multiple projects running concurrently possibly
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057