Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2019
ILP Product Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the top insurers in Singapore. You will be responsible to manage and execute product development initiatives to support our client’s strategies.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Conceptualisation (including idea generation and idea screening), plan and manage product development activities, including engaging relevant stakeholders in upstream discussions, seeking approval from relevant forums and ensuring timelines are met;
- Performs customer research and competitive analysis;
- Work closely with Actuarial and Change Implementation and communicate product
- requirements for pricing and system implementation effort;
- Implement product and pricing strategy, triggers product risk assessment and prepare product approval documentation and business casing;
- Prepare and obtain sign off for Product Write-Up, Policy Contract, Product Summary and other management or administrative reports, where applicable;
- Coordinate and obtain sign-off for Product Business Case from relevant Functional Heads, and submit for management’s approval; and
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, industry standards relating to product development and company-wide policies.
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education qualification in Actuarial, Insurance, Finance or Marketing related
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in product development, marketing or actuarial pricing;
- Possess strong traits of analytical-minded, good understanding of financial and insurance concepts and have good quantitative abilities;
- Excellent planning, organizational, influencing and interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057