Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Aug 2022
Area Sales Manager (Project)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA leading international manufacturer and supplier of high performance chemicals for the construction industry for over 50 years.
To manage and develop the company’s business in Construction market, maximising sales opportunities by promotion of the full company product range. Develop and implement a marketing strategy that provides the best opportunity to maximise selling prices, margin and collections in full alignment with the Group Strategic Objectives and always endeavour to achieve current budget at all times.
Expires on 18 Aug 2022
- Day to day management of the sales, to deliver the budget sales target.
- Develop new accounts through daily prospecting and cold calling.
- Together with The National Sales Manager, control selling prices to meet the budget gross margins.
- Compilation of reports and forecasts as required. Including project pipelines and Sales Action Plans.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan that is aligned with the Group Strategic Goals specifically in terms of growth and market share.
- To identify and manage customers by developing close customer relations and taking a lead in any major projects.
- Responsible for meeting KPI’s as set by the company,.
- Awareness of competitors activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
Posted ByCarmen Woo
Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
3 years working experience as a Sales Manager in the Building and Construction or related industry
- Goal and result-orientated
- Demonstrable sound business judgement
- Able to work under pressure and promote good teamwork with other colleague & division member
- Able to work independently with little supervision