Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Oct 2021
Regional Employer Branding Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established IT and communications MNC is seeking an experienced Employer Branding Specialist to be part of their dynamic team. The ideal candidate is to work very closely with HR functional heads to promote the company and their employee value proposition.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Develop and execute employer branding strategy, identifying and highlighting key differentiators that set the company, its culture, and practices apart from competitors.
- You will be expected to strategize, plan, manage and execute internal and external branding and communications campaigns and initiatives.
- Drive internal employee engagement to keep our employees informed, engaged and motivated as well as promoting the company as an attractive employer in the marketplace, targeting fresh graduates and experienced hires.
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders (Total Rewards, Talent Strategy & Employee Experience, HR, Communications, etc.) to accomplish company and team priorities
- Support senior stakeholders in recruitment and people engagement strategy, and will work closely with brand and communications colleagues to take the lead in conceptualizing, planning and creating content to increase company’s share of voice in the marketplace (across mainstream, trade and social media channels) and to engage our people internally. You will also play a supportive role in the planning and management of leadership communications.
- Establish internal communications and employer branding strategies in conjunction with stakeholders from Human Capital, Brand and communications.
- Ensure organizational Employee Value Proposition messaging and priorities are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders to build/maintain employee engagement
- Partner with stakeholder for the go-to-market approach through strategic partnership with institutions in building pipelines and measure the success rate of each initiative.
Posted ByCalvin Tan Yew Jong (Reg No: R2199331)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 5 years of communications experience (branding, employer branding, consumer branding, marketing)
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written expression)
- Good with social media platforms and at engaging people to form strategic partnerships
- Energetic, go getter, someone who can make things happen
- Experience in Tech/IT industry is advantageous
Office Location: North
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Calvin Tan Yew Jong, Reg No:R2199331). Do email this great opportunity to someone who may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057