Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Oct 2021
Sales Support Specialist (Fintech)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients is a rapid growing Fintech firm, looking for a self-driven Sales Support specialist to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for supporting the Tech Sales team scale and meet the needs of Sales operations within Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for the day to day management and execution of several important aspects of Sales Operations as well as acting as a key player and maintaining relationships with Finance, Accounting, Legal and various other organisations across APAC
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Compile sales material as instructed by sales department by working with internal or external resources
- Support on outbound sales events, including conferences, calls, meetings, roadshow
- Stay up to date with new product or feature launches by the company, work closely with the various departments to ensure that latest information of sales pipeline, progress are accurately recorded
- Generate deal registration checkpoint reports as required
- Follow through process of invoice collection, attendance list collection, events photos from partners and submit for claim by quarter end Support on customer onboarding, registration, documentation, etc.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Leadership team to drive operational cadence and run strategic initiatives
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- 3 years of work experience in Software Sales Operations or Support Operations
- An academic background at software or information system as a plus
- Self-starter with a strong drive and work ethic.
- Be willing to drive initiatives, working across the organization and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715) or email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057