Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Oct 2021
Trade Operations Deputy Team Lead - Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing their presence in Singapore is looking for the Trade Finance Team Lead Operations professional. You will be given a great opportunity to work closely with the head of operations and will be responsible of managing staffs internally. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $150,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Nov 2021
- Oversee full Trade Operations team in Singapore, reporting to Head of Trade Operations.
- Manages staff internally, and main contact liaison for the team.
- Manage n ensure smooth running of trade operations n comply with internal /external audit requirement.
- Check and release transactions which are prepared by team members
- Clearing of Sanction Alerts on incoming/outgoing Swift messages and escalate to Compliance if necessary
- Maintenance of good customers relationship
- Reconciliation and adjustment of Data Capture
- Arrange UAT testing on CBT roll-outs and staff training
- Review Objective Setting and Appraisal Report of team members before submitting to Head of Department
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of Department from time to time
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the banking industry with exposure in operations and controls experience in trade finance operations
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Bank’s operational processes and procedures and the regulatory requirements.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057