Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Nov 2020
Vice President & Head of Trade Services
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Stable company environment • Strong Career development • Great regional exposure
Expires on 20 Dec 2020
- Lead and manage the trade services department to provide quality support to Trade Services and Trade Finance business in Hong Kong and Taipei Branch; ensure all transactions are processed in an accurate, timely, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Establish and implement effective transaction monitoring to ensure all transactions fully comply with internal, regulatory requirements as well as international trading rules; report suspicious hit and provide professional advice to AMLO when needed
- Formulate, review and update trade operation procedures and manuals in accordance with the latest international trading rules
- Establish and implement control and security measures to protect the Bank from operations risks and ensure all transactions are proceeded at committed level
- Partner with front office on trade related product development, provide training to internal and external customers
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- Degree / Diploma holder with over 15 years’ relevant experience and minimum 10 years at managerial level, proven track record in leading a successful trading team
- Well versed of international trading rules and related banking practices, including UCP600, URC522, ISBP, etc.
- Good knowledge in trade transaction compliance screening against AML; anti-terrorism and other international authority sanctions
- Able to solicit required information to make sound judgment on complex trade operation matters
- Strong communication, planning and leadership skills, able to build and maintain a cohesive environment with the team
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion