Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Feb 2020
Deputy Head of Compliance & Legal
SingaporePermanent PositionA global Corporate Bank with strong client base is currently looking for an experienced Deputy Head of Compliance & Legal. In this dynamic role, you will be overseeing the overall legal function & compliance governance and processes; complying with regulatory and compliance requirements. In addition to that, you will build a sustainable compliance framework that places regulatory and compliance best practice standards, and a culture of appropriate conduct. In return, you will enjoy remuneration of up to $ 300,000 per annum.
Expires on 28 Feb 2020
- Lead and manage the Compliance & Legal function of the bank.
- Establish and maintain effective processes (including training, advice and support) to ensure that policies, procedures and standards to address compliance risks are effectively implemented and adhered.
- To provide legal advice and support for group management and line managers on all legal matters across various Business Units and its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Prepare and implement annual compliance plan in reference to new regulatory changes, assess regulatory development and its impacts on businesses.
- Provide support and challenge to the Bank's senior management to ensure that they establish and monitor appropriate processes for compliance with compliance policies, procedures and standards (including meeting regulatory obligations and maintaining high standards of conduct).
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
- A recognized university degree in Law with minimum 12 years’ of experience with Legal, Compliance & Governance in a Corporate Bank.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills are necessary.
- In-depth knowledge of the MAS regulatory requirements & solid experience in developing policies and procedures.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidate kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Tham; Reg No. : R1987890)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicant will be contacted.
Office location: Central