Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Aug 2019
Regulatory Compliance, AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA bank is looking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to join their Compliance team. In this role, you will assist the Head of Compliance to oversee the Compliance function, working closely with relevant stakeholders and business functions. As you help fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere and ensure its adherence with regulatory developments and legislations, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $120,000.
Expires on 27 Aug 2019
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements and trends, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Review and provide regulatory and compliance advisory to front office and support functions
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing Compliance policies and procedures
- Provide training to relevant stakeholders on relevant laws and regulations
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A proactive team player with at least 8 years of Regulatory Compliance experience in Banking
- Stellar communication skills to interact with stakeholders of all levels across the bank
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to MAS regulations - Securities and Futures Act,Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act